Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new diaper bag. I had a black lands end tote bag that I bought when I was pregnant. Apparently being HUGE made me think that a HUGE bag was a good idea too...

Now that I have a better perspective I realize that I hate it. It is like carrying a suitcase around with me.

Does anyone have a small, discreet, diaper bag that they love?

Links would be great!

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Ack! Wrong post I replied to....
(gosh, I need to pay attention more at night!)

But... to talk diaper bags with you .... I'm not one for discreet diaper bags though.... mine is a messenger tote bag (bright yellow with great activism!) from cafepress.com !

Obviously it's not sold as a diaper bag, but I think it's the *perfect* size. Not too big, not too little. Plus, I like a messenger bag-style for a diaper bag because it stays close to your body instead of flaring out to who-knows-where and knocking everybody and their dog over when you turn around.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I really like my Skip Hop Duo!

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
I purchased a Mimi the Sardine tote for a diaper bag, but ended up using that for all my junk and used a Jansport backpack for a diaper bag. It was nice b/c I could have Kenny in a Baby Bjorn up front and his weight was balanced by the backpack in back.

If I had one of those hats with straws, I'd make the perfect substitute for a stroller.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.