Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I am not a big pocket fan but I bought 2 just to try them out. And LOVE them. They are so trim and i just love the fact that they side snap.

We have had NO leaks and are only using the insert that they came with. and I would call my DS a med. to heavy wetter. Matter of fact I think DH put him to bed in one tonight under a pair of wool longies.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I haven't really decided if I
these yet. They seem to work well, but only when I have them stuffed with enough inserts (othewise we have leaks
). They are very trim and I do like that. Just haven't run out to buy more yet...

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I haven't tried them, but I can tell you that I love them cause they look very, very cute! There are not many diapers out there that I find as aesthetically appealing as the swaddlebees.

I am dying to know how reliable they are though!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I really like the fit of these (and have to say that after my post a few days back I discovered that the customer service from swaddlebees is top notch!!) ... my little 9 weeker is a pretty heavy pee-er though so the insert that they come with (5 layers only) just doesn't cut it for him ... he's fine if I use two of them or if I stuff with a 2 or 3 layer jamtots small insert(12 x12 fit perfect in the size smalls) but only during the day ... at night he needs something with a little more space up front ...this morning he woke up soaked in the front (slept in a small swaddlebee stuffed with a small JT insert) ...and yes leaking into the bed ... but totally dry in the back (I think this is a heavy wetting BOY thing though as I have heard of other mama's having trouble with night diapers for their sons) ... so as far as I'm concerned these swaddlebees are the greatest daytime diaper we have ... and I'm getting more in medium because I like the fit so much ...they just can't be stuffed with enough stuffings in the front to keep up with my super piddler.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I
mine.
1.. I think Margarita is so sweet, helpful and generous!!
2. They are so trim.. even w/two stuffin's in them

3. In our experience, they hold a ton. I have a heavy wetter with chunky thighs, and we haven't had a leak yet.
4. They're side snap.. ss are better fit for our DD

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
I love that they are in Knoxville, TN. :LOL (My mom lives just outside of Knoxville, and I lived there for ten years) The design does look truly superb.

Anyone else really proud of Tereson that her idea has ended up spawning so many other successful small businesses besides just her own, Fuzzi Bunz??? Go her.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have one and we really like it so far-- I am planning on a couple more, actually. The fit is very trim (a large on my 19 lb 9 month old) and we have not had any leak issues (moderate wetter). We have both "nap-tested" and "church-tested" with success. :)

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:
I'm not really that crazy about mine...

My heavy wetter dd just can't wear them for more than a half an hour. I'm going to try stuffing it a bit more, but there are so many more absorbant dipes that cost less and are trim that I don't think I'll be buying any more. Um and I'm trying not to buy more diapers. Trying!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Here's my 2 y/o in a large. Trim fit!
Front
Back

I also put the inserts in backwards - the larger part of front - since I have a boy that wets right up front!
A folded up microfiber towel works great too, but I find that the hemp inserts that they come with do a great job.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, just as I start to type, DS wakes up. A few questions. Can a large be stuffed with a Premium UBCPF? Why does the rise in the front look so low? If you use both Swaddlebees and FB, what makes you like either better. And, does anyone use an XL? Or is there even an XL? I don't have time to check now.....

·
Registered
274 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmunch
Can a large be stuffed with a Premium UBCPF? Why does the rise in the front look so low? If you use both Swaddlebees and FB, what makes you like either better. ....is there even an XL?.....
Oh gosh I don't think there's any way in world do get a premium PF in there! They are really narrow! If I have time I'll do a picture of a FB and SB side by side and you'll be shocked by the difference. I think your best bet stuffing wise is their insert or a microfiber towel.
I have a ton of FB too. I like both. I've never used a SB overnight but do use FB. I just don't think they'd be enough for my front wetter - though I should probably try it!
And no, so far there is NO XL size.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts