Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
Here's my 2 y/o in a large. Trim fit!
Front
Back

I also put the inserts in backwards - the larger part of front - since I have a boy that wets right up front!
A folded up microfiber towel works great too, but I find that the hemp inserts that they come with do a great job.

· Registered
345 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmunch
Can a large be stuffed with a Premium UBCPF? Why does the rise in the front look so low? If you use both Swaddlebees and FB, what makes you like either better. ....is there even an XL?.....
Oh gosh I don't think there's any way in world do get a premium PF in there! They are really narrow! If I have time I'll do a picture of a FB and SB side by side and you'll be shocked by the difference. I think your best bet stuffing wise is their insert or a microfiber towel.
I have a ton of FB too. I like both. I've never used a SB overnight but do use FB. I just don't think they'd be enough for my front wetter - though I should probably try it!
And no, so far there is NO XL size.

· Registered
345 Posts
Here's some pictures for you! Both are stuffed with their inserts (the SB has both it's hemp insert and a Harleyz MF insert). Both are larges and the first picture of them they are snapped they way they'd be on my toddler.

Front of dipes
Back of dipes
Inside of dipes

The SB has a lot of elastic and it stretches a lot. I was very wary they'd fit my toddler when I pulled them out of the package but they do fit and I love them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.