Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really really liked the look of these Amaz Pads - the 'invizable' ones.
I emailed her a week ago though and have not heard from her yet!... As they will have to be made and posted to me from America - that doesn't leave me much time to sit around waiting.

Does anyone know of a similar kind of cloth breast pad?

I leak - loads. So I want very good absorbancy.
My boobs get sweaty too - so I wouldnd mind them being made or something other than cotton - like bamboo perhaps!
Also - I HATE how cloth breast pads are so flippin visable! I want the 'invisable' ones because of that. Bf are thin, and you can see them under you tops - I dont want that!

Any suggestions?

I am getting lilypads too - but I wanted some cloth as well!

Link me up please!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Just popping in to mention that I absolutely loved wool breast pads. They can be used over and over, are incredibly absorbent (I had huge oversupply with both kids) and have those wonderful antibacterial properties. I highly recommend them. They aren't invisible but with a good bra they aren't really noticeable, in my experience. Lots of WAHMs make them or you can make your own. If you are vegan, disregard my rec

Be careful with the Lilypads as back when I was a breast feeding mom I remember reading about them not being so good. They can lead to clogged ducts/mastitis/ and other issues.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I tried both cloth and disposable pads, and ended up disliking both. I felt like the cloth was too thick and got soggy. I bought some LilyPadz and wore those for a few weeks- loved them! I had no issues and highly recommend them.

·
Registered
77 Posts
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Momto3Qties

I just bought some from her and love the pantyliners and regular pads. She is in Canada, though. I believe she has breast pads, too.
What are invisable pads? Are they really thin?

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently they are really thin but super absorbant! Which is exactly what I am after!

Will have a look for the wool ones! They arn't itchy? lol

And thats my worry with lilypadz - though I plan to get some, I would really prefer to use cloth most of the time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.