Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm trying to navigate a commute on TriMet for dh when we move. But I'm not figuring this out.
Anyone know the inside track and can help me?
He needs to commute from the Hillsboro Max station to Wilsonville, SW Parkway Avenue to be exact.

His 1985 toyota corrolla will not be able to last the commute, and it would be great to use the public transportation anyway.

Thank you!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't know if tri-met will hook you up with SMART, but Wilsonville is covered by SMART (I think it's FREE!)... I know the smart bus goes as far north as the Barbur Blvd. transit center (at least it used to), so if you can get there, and tri-met doesn't tell you their schedule, let us know. I'd make a call to find out for you.

This may be one of those commutes that is easier on the bus... He might end up taking the train to a transit center then transferring to a bus in order to go south earlier... I'll be interested to hear, anyway.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I think the 96 is the only TriMet bus that goes all the way down to Wilsonville (my town!
). It stops near the N. Wilsonville exit, then SMART (yep, free) picks up from there through the rest of Wilsonville. I second calling TriMet for specifics, they are generally nice folks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.