1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,234 Posts
Red resberry leaf tea, hot or iced.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Iced tea. Nettle or Red Rasberry Leaf. I had RRL iced tea when pregnant with Ds and it was really good! I'm sticking exclusively to Nettle Leaf this time (didn't care for the fast labor last time) and I keep thinking I need to brew some up and make some iced tea. Sweeten it with honey or agave, it's really good.

·
Registered
153 Posts
the red raspberry leaf and nettle are good.<br>
But just for drinking, I spice up my water with a little lemon or lime. I also drink lots of other herbal teas - chamomile, orange spice, ....

·
Registered
440 Posts
I like drinking seltzer water or mineral water... sure, it's still water but somehow it's a treat!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Any type of iced tea, flavored waters, milk, juice, the occasional latte. And I STILL drink an awful lot of plain tap water!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<b><span>Thanks, I been getting swollen feet so my midwives want my to up my water to a gallon a day, and that is hard. I had been drinking 64oz.</span></b>

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have one of those Brita water filter pitchers with the flavor squirty thing in it. I love it. And I can see how much I am drinking. It kinda makes me pay attention because I have to fill back up the pitcher.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Rice, soy, hemp, or nut milks. Chocolate milk. Newman's Own lemonade. Carrot juice, all your favorite fruit juices. POM wonderful. Iced decaf coffee. High quality soda pops- Reeds, Izzy's. Milkshakes, smoothies, an avocado snow if there's an Asian drink shop nearby. Iced herbal teas- rosehip, hibiscus, mint, red clover, chamomile, rooibas. Thai iced tea, mango lassi...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Whey. The drink is very refreshing and an easy way to boost your protein intake.<br>
I make my own as it lets me regulate how sour I want it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
coconut water! mmmmmmm....<br><br>
(you can even get it flavoured now, pineapple coconut water....I could drink gallons!!)

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Don't forget foods with high water content count. Soups, vegetables, etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts