Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fertility monitor showed the ovulation sign 2 days in a row (which means it picked up the LH surge). however I have zero ewm. is it possible to still be ovulating?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
some women dont get ew, and some have it but dont find it (like it's really high up there- you might try checking right at your cervix after a bm- you can even squeeze your cervix.) you should, though, have watery- is it all wet in there? it's also possible you arent o'ing.<br><br>
there are some things you can try for improving cm- lots and lots of water, green tea, grapefruit juice, robitussin, evening primrose oil, i dont know what else, there are lots of tips.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I always have to reach inside to find my ewcm. When I was still nursing, I only had about 2 hours of it and it was really scant. Are you collecting it directly from your cervix, or trying to look for it as you wipe/in panties? Are you bf? You might have had some and missed it.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
I never got EWCM until after DD was born - and I went looking for it! Just creamy and some watery. You most certainly could be ovulating.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have never seen EWCM at all. I know I'm ovulating because I have (thankfully) a beautiful chart with a dip and a rise and sustained post-O temps and everything, but never any EWCM. So it's entirely possible that you're ovulating just fine and what, if any, EWCM you've got, it's staying put in the vicinity of your cervix.<br><br>
-MQ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts