Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking ahead to birthdays and holidays (I plan gifts out way in advance) and think dd would really like some face paints/crayons. We have a family pass to a local attraction that is advertised as a "edutainment" center for the under 8 crowd. Dd loves painting her face there. They have these crayons out that you touch to a wet sponge and can draw on your face. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
We have crayons from Caran D'Ache. They are the best face paints I've ever seen! You just wet the crayon, and it's ready to go. They may seem expensive, but we've had the same set for 12 years! It's been through four kids, and many birthdays, block parties, and school carnivals.

eta--oops! I had linked to the water resistant crayons. Those are not the right ones! I'll look for the ones we have and post a new link when I find them.

I am having trouble finding the ones we have. Maybe they don't make them any more. I did find these which look like the same kind of thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.