Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my ds is is 5 mo. and i have been trying to find a good cd for him. but it's being kinda hard because when he wets, he wets hard, so the front half of the soaker is soaked thru and the back isn't. bad thing is that the dipe will wick to the outside around the front and his clothes get wet. i've only tried a FB and daisy doodles without additional soaker. I've been working hard at making pockets for him but they are on the trim side, and i'm praying that they will work, becuase if not i will have made 24 of them for nothing. And nowadays my time is PRECIOUS! Could it be possible to just add an extra soaker in the front, or will i have to invest yet more money in some hemp fitteds? i would rather have a trim fitting diaper, but i need his clothes to stop getting wet also
What should i do???

· Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i guess i'll have to experiment still, before shelling out a bunch of money for hemp fitteds
I'm curious to try the micro/hemp combo... thanks everyone!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.