Mothering Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I only had one external (skin) yeast issue before DS was born 4.5 years ago, now I can't seem to get rid of the issues even though my diet is WAY better than it used to be.  At least I think it's yeast overgrowth which is why I am asking.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This last pregnancy I had internal vaginal yeast infection pretty much the whole time.  I tried the natural route with probiotics, yogurt, garlic, tea tree oil suppository.  Nothing really helped except Monistat would make it temporarily go away for about 3-4 weeks.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The last few months of pregnancy I had a rash under one arm,  at first I figured it was shaving irritation since I have gotten that before.  But it took 3-4 months to finally go away.  Now, I have it under the OTHER arm!  Plus now yesterday, I just started getting a skin rash near my private area, but I'm not sure if it's yeast or just irritation rash (from wearing menstrual pads for 3+ weeks).  I also don't know if the underarm thing is yeast or not.  It slightly itches, as with the other current rash.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had a stool analysis done I think it was last year, at that time I did not have yeast overgrowth.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am not eating gluten or soy, and currently just cut out dairy to see if it's affecting newborn DD.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thoughts?</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.