Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I don't have cankles. Cankles are where the calf goes straight down to the foot with no ankle.

My ankles actually flare OUTWARD. Not straight. It's like the apocalypse demon children of cankles.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I've been looking at this thread all day and haven't been able to open it because I'm so upset about my ankles! I have one that has tendinitis, so it's always bigger than the other... and now it just looks awful! The other one is okay (I guess... compared to the giant one!), but with all the extra weight on my bad one, coupled with relaxin... it's absolutely not sexy.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
My feet look like baseball gloves. My feet and ankles are as swollen as they were when I broke my leg.

My toes look hilarious too....Had a pedicure last night and did french manicure on my toes...So they look like little french manicured little smokie sausages...lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have cankles too...
When I wake up in the morning my feet look like little pieces of bread..You know, when they rise before you bake them....

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I am so glad that I have kept them at bay this time except for one day! They swelled after riding in the car for a few hours. I thought that that was the end and they would stay swollen, but they went down after a day. I will day that my MW said if they started, to eat more protein however you could manage it. I do check them EVERY day though! I'm paranoid!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.