Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I used to smoke cannabis a lot to relieve stress and relieve depression. This was especially pronounced after my wife left me. I began to smoke about twice as much. To be honest, I was scared to admit that I was addicted, but when I realized that I could not live without smoking even for one day, I decided to quit smoking. In the beginning it was very difficult to control myself, but over time I started to get better. I ended up quitting smoking, but the anxiety and depression didn't go away. The guys from https://minnesotamedicalsolutions.com/ helped me with this. On their advice, I started using cannabis-based medicines. They have the positive properties of cannabis, but not as negatively as smoking. Also, there is no addiction from them. This is the only remedy that helps me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used to smoke cannabis a lot to relieve stress and relieve depression. This was especially pronounced after my wife left me. I began to smoke about twice as much. To be honest, I was scared to admit that I was addicted, but when I realized that I could not live without smoking even for one day, I decided to quit smoking. In the beginning it was very difficult to control myself, but over time I started to get better. I ended up quitting smoking, but the anxiety and depression didn't go away. The guys from https://minnesotamedicalsolutions.com/ helped me with this. On their advice, I started using cannabis-based medicines. They have the positive properties of cannabis, but not as negatively as smoking. Also, there is no addiction from them. This is the only remedy that helps me.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you smoke cannabis if you have depression?
I would think that would depend on why you have the depression in the first place. It can help with some anxiety, some pain, and help you sleep better in the short term I suppose. But I wouldn’t think it would be a long term solution.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why it so many different opinions about smoking cannabis? Can someone tell me for sure is it OK to smoke or not. And give me some arguments, please. Thank you in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts