Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Has anyone else ever just not wanted to do a pg test after a m/c?  I had a m/c on October 16, haven't had my period since then, am feeling pregnant, but I just don't want to do the test.  Don't want to call and set up a dr. appt.  Don't want to go there yet.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The whole thing has been a roller coaster, the m/c was an unplanned pregnancy, and we hadn't really decided what to do afterwards, not sure if we were supposed to have more kids or not... and here I am again... I'm guessing I'm between 4-6 weeks right now.  But I just... am not ready to know yet.</p>

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
<p>I was kind of in-between. Part of me wanted to test so badly and did so too early and got negatives...then I gave myself a "deadline" to test and said no more testing until that point...then when the time came I was terrified because I knew that I was beyond my estimated arrival of AF by 3 days but I was still terrified to know one way or another. Turned out BFP for me in October but I will warn you that PAL is more of a roller coaster than you can even imagine...so scary at times and filled with anxiety. We all just have to cling to the hope of a rainbow baby in our arms at the end!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Keep us posted ~ once you POAS then you will find it hard not to do it every day just to reassure yourself with those pink or blue little lines!</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts