Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is just a crappy day. And I should be happy! I was on the road with my wonderful husband and daughter, driving to Florida! But no, all I could think about were my babies. My DH was trying to talk to me and I couldn't even really respond, I was just in my own crappy little world.

May I just say....I really hate the anti-abortion billboards that I saw every ten minutes today because they kept me crying with sayings like "Pregnancy: God's Special Gift" and "My heart started beating 18 days after conception!" I never would have thought that those billboards would make my heart hurt so much. Seems like a lot of things are hard for me this week.

Vent over. Going to go enjoy sunny FL.

·
Registered
812 Posts
After each of our first 2 babies, I'd do this for months. Sometimes a flurry of "happy," like a vacation, would be overwhelming and I'd get extra sad. We have a vacation to CA planned for 3 weeks after losing this one. I'm afraid I'll hate it.

All to say that you're not alone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.