Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have heard you can feel the baby move earlier the second time...i sure hope so!! that it what i loved the MOST about being pregnant!! i can't wait!! (i say that now! wait until my 5 ft frame is housing a 7 lb baby!! ouch! my poor ribs!!)

anyone else anxious for this to happen???

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I LOVE it!! I felt my sil belly about 3 times tonight. (I think she is having contractions. She is sched for csec on Mon. ) I also miss it so much after baby is born and all you have is jelly belly!
:

·
Registered
896 Posts
I love baby movement. It is one of my favorite things about being pregnant but one of the things I miss the most when pregnancy is over.
With DD #1 I felt her move around 19 weeks. With DD #2 I started feeling her at 13 weeks. Early I know and at first I suspected it to just be gas but even asked my midwife and she said it wasn't unusual to feel it that early in the second pregnancy.
I can't wait!

·
Registered
0 Posts
It did get earlier with each pregnancy; with DD #1 it was at about 17 weeks, and with the rest it got to be more like 16 weeks. I felt movement with DD #4 at about 14 weeks. I can't wait either! I love feeling baby move!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts