Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just found out we are having twins (number 5 & 6). We are going to need to find a vehicle that will fit 5 carseats, and 6 kids (the oldest will be out of a booster by then.) We will need to have three in each of the back rows. Any suggestions?

Also which carseats can we get that will fit two infant and one regular toddler car seat across? I want to get infant bucket seats at this point and not a convertible until later.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When the babies are born the kids will be 8, 5, 4, and almost 2. We have two high back booster seats, a cosco scenera and a car seat that is close to expiring.

we will have to have two car seats in the very back and three in the middle.

·
Registered
42,824 Posts
I've not yet tried 3 seats across the back of my sienna, but I have done 3 a number of times. My kids are in a safeguard (not a small seat) and a boulevard (also, not a small seat) We've had an infant bucket (graco?) and another boulevard with no problem at all.

-Angela

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I have a Honda Odyssey, 8 passenger, and I have gotten various installations of three across in both the middle and back. I usually use two Marathons and a booster, or a Regent, Marathon and booster in the middle row (the regent would not do three across in the back row).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.