Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to post yet another car seat question. DS is rapidly approaching the 1-year mark and weighs at least 20 lbs now. He is in a Britax Marathon with us and has an Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 convertible (I think that's what it's called) when he's with my parents (2 days a week while I'm at work). My question is, I know the Britax can be rear-facing for quite a while longer (33 lbs I think). Is rear-facing safer? Should I keep him rear-facing as long as possible? And, if the Eddie Bauer seat needs to be turned front-facing (I have to look at the manual) sooner, do you think he'll love being front-facing so much that he'll have a fit if the Britax is still rear-facing? He has no problem with the car right now and I'm hoping it will stay that way! Thanks!

Edit: just checked the EB seat--it's OK for rear-facing to 35 lbs, so I guess I'm just asking the first question!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.