Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>OK.  So I have our seats.  Hooray!  But.  But.  In our Outback I am having a hard time.  We have a backless booster, KeyFit and Sunshine Radian.  The Radian is using LATCH on the outside. Then I tried to use the belt (no LATCH) with the KeyFIt in the middle but can't get it to intall tight enough.  Still has about two inches of side to side play.  Then the booster.  He will have to shift the seat over, buckle, and then shift it into place.  Otherwise he won't be able to reach in there and buckle.  My husband mentioned getting a seat belt extender, so that the female buckle could be longer and he wouldn't have to reach.  SO I guess my question is:  Is an extender safe or a good idea in our situation.  TIA super seat mamas!</p>

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
<p>I might post this in the car seat/safety forum, you will most likely get more response there.</p>

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Thanks mama.  There was just a lot of carseat talk here so I thought I would ask.  Actually, I think we have it figured out.  I got a tight fit, less than an inch wiggle. </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts