Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking to get a carrier as a gift for my friend that is adopting. It needs to be able to fit 4 people though. They are all coparenting. The foster parents are in their late 50s and the mom has a really bad back. Her dd (my friend) and her dh help with the baby a lot and live with them. She is a little bit bigger and chesty, so keep that in mind.

Any carriers for a reasonable price that fits that situation?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hi, I'm looking to get a carrier as a gift for my friend that is adopting. It needs to be able to fit 4 people though. They are all coparenting. The foster parents are in their late 50s and the mom has a really bad back. Her dd (my friend) and her dh help with the baby a lot and live with them. She is a little bit bigger and chesty, so keep that in mind.

Any carriers for a reasonable price that fits that situation?
I am chesty with a bad back, and I loved the Ergo carrier. My husband (thin and fairly tall) was also able to use the Ergo. I never found a sling that worked for me, I think because of my back problems.

Carriers are tricky, though. Whatever you get, try to get a gift receipt so they can return it if it doesn't work for them.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I love the ergo too. But I'm really little, so I wasn't sure if it would work for lots of different sized people:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I vote the ergo too. My husband and I both use it and we both love it. We just have to change the length of the straps because he's bigger than me. I don't see why it wouldn't work for all body types.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts