Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
240 Posts
I'm 4'11' and with the baby wieght from my 4 o old I'm 125lbs. I got a small Over The Shoulder Baby Holder when my oldest was a few weeks old and except for an opinion of excess padding on the shoulder I LOVE IT! After that I did the wrap bit I'm not so in love with the moby though. but it's alot a fabric no metter how you fold it and I often feel Michelin Man like. My new favorite are Mai Tai's I have 1 kozy and am waitlisted for another one. 1 have 3 Sachi carriers and have order a Happy Cruiser from happyslings.com I can do eveything I can do in a wrap with a ton less fabric
Happy shopping

· Registered
71 Posts
I'm about your size (5'2", 95 lb.) and I really enjoy using my Maya Wrap. I tried a padded sling but it's not adjustable enough. With the MW I can make it as small as I need to. One thing that does happen sometimes is that the rings will slide down a bit when I'm adjusting it, but the video has some tips to help with that (it's available online too). It's good until 35lb (recommended for the health of your back
; I don't know of other carriers that have a higher weight limit.

· Registered
3,041 Posts
I'm about your size also except till have about 20 baby lbs to lose since dd is only 3 month old now... but i love my pouches... MnM PIP (pea in pod) pouches are my fav... i think some one was trying to sell and XS a while back on the TP... i also think ringsling that aren't padded work well if you have on with a short enough tail (small zolo would do good). I also find that you can get ABC (kozy style or simalar) made with shorter straps (mine is cusom with shorter then normal straps and i LOVE it!!! HTH!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.