Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to visit relatives in another state soon and my mom wants to buy a carseat for ds(will be one year old, 24lbs-ish) to use for our visit. She wants to buy something on the cheapest side, because it won't be used very long and has to come from walmart or target. I've been trying to research this and am becoming overwhelmed because I'm so particular and very concerned about safety (we use britax) and it's all snowy there and it freaks me out because I'm not used to it

Thank you for any help anyone can give!

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
I assume you are flying and that's why you won't have a seat? I know it can be difficult cost wise, but do remember it is recomended that you fly with all children safely restrained IN their car seats. Since the Scenera is a new seat to you, be sure to know how your Mom's vehicle will work (LATCH, locking latch plates, switchable retractor) before you are out in the snowy cold at the airport after flying with a baby! I got a rather urgent phone call from a friend in that situation with a rental car, she was use to Britax seats and their LATCH system and the Scenera is a very, very basic seat. Just FYI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.