Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas! I'm posting here since I know it's where most of you hang out.

It's not your typical yard sale!
- These items are in good to new/like new condition.
- Top quality brands and products
- Get great items at a fraction of their retail cost before we post to Craig's List!

Sample items
- Diaper bags (Skip Hop, Lands End, LLBean)
- Pottery Barn Kids storage items
- Strollers (Quinny, Zooper)
- Baby Carriers (Ergo, frame backpack, pouches, wraps)
- Outdoor toys (swing, sandbox, Little Tikes 8 in 1 playground)
- Books (pregnancy, parenting, kids)
- Crib (barely used Ragazzi; beautiful!)
- Cloth diapers (including beautiful embroidered wool diaper covers)
- Wooden toys
- Hanna Anderson, Talbots, Lands End, LLBean, and other brand name girl clothing (all seasons, most sizes 80-90 or 2T-3T)
- More!

Mark your calendars for Friday, June 15 from 9am-2pm and Saturday, June 16 from 8am to 12pm.

We live in Cary, near the Cary YMCA, off of Cary Parkway. Please PM me for specifics!

(Please let us know if you have questions, but do not ask us to provide pictures, to verify particular items, hold items, to offer earlier shopping, etc. Basically, we are offering these items to you all so we can avoid needing to do these things for all these items on Craig's List.)

Holli

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey there stranger!!!

I'm sooo going to your yard sale!! Do you still have all those kitty fitteds? I am very interested in any of those you have and just fitteds in general...we are supposed to get a referral anytime...what kind of ergo do you have? I'm interested in that too...maybe i'll give you a call..it's been so long, how are you doing? sure have missed you and your little girl...is she potty learning?

well, i'll call ya!!
's mama

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.