Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
That is one SUPER CUTE baby, I love those rolls! I have a few of them on Joe too!

And the soakers! they are beautiful! Great job Cass! There is no reason if you can do work like that that you can't do wool pants woman! I mean it, take the jump in, it is a lot easier than you are thinking, HONEST! Jenny has a great free pattern too for your first attempt, it looks super simple! Here is the link:

Wool Pants Pattern

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am one proud momma!
He really enjoyed out photo shoot! The soakers are acrylic (good for me who is trying to "step lightly" into wool.
Cass is so talented. I had the colors I wanted in my head and she knew exactly what I wanted. She worked with me and I was very pleased at all 3 of my soakers!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
oh my goodness he's so cute!!!!!

I'm so excited cause she's working on one for ds right now. If' I'd just give her the right measurements
: every time I measure that kid I get a different size. Sorry Cass....as soon as he wakes up I'll check one last time

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.