Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last one of the night was a miss while I was nursing, which I didn't expect because she had just gone 7 min's earlier. I was hoping for a perfect day. Oh well. What can you expect from a 7 week old baby...still pretty cool huh? On average she went every 37 mins...don't know if I'll be able to keep this up. It takes a lot of time and energy.

· Registered
867 Posts
Dang! I'm impressed! I've been EC'ing my five month old since she was two weeks and we have NEVER had a perfect day. LOL. Don't expect yourself to be perfect, mama! But congratulations!! Yeah, that sounds really time consuming!

· Registered
2,152 Posts
Wow! That's a lot of pees!!! I've missed the "she just went" pee my share of times! That's one thing I've learned, it doesn't matter if they just went! I am impressed for all but one with a 7-week old! You definitely don't have to do that every day!!! I noticed a drop-off in the frequency of pees when my LO was a little over 3 months. (just like it says in the book!!!)

· Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I had started my first daughter full-time at 14 1/2 mo's (had been doing part time since she was 7 mo's), I remember the first day where I actually counted, it was 13 pees & 2 poops. I think though that no matter when you start full-time, they'll learn to hold it longer as the days go on...at least I hope!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.