Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what I should include on a receipt for registration to my childbirth preparation classes? The couple would like to try to submit it to their insurance company for possible reimbursement. I do have a business license--do I include that number? Or my tax ID#?<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,105 Posts
I would have them call and ask what information was wanted on a receipt to be reimbursed for a childbirth ed class. Makes more sense to me to ask ahead of time and be sure that it will be reimbursed the FIRST time, rather than having to do paperwork that you would otherwise not have to do, you know?<br><br>
But. Yes, I would include your business ID number, your certifying body if there is one, how many classes your students attended...the insurance company may actually hace a billing code they would like you to use. I've had a couple of students get receipts and have just a business receipt with my address and the number of classes paid for accepted, and then I've had other students have to get specific information on the receipt.<br><br>
Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts