Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing's ever too simple, is it?

I have very long and irregular cycles (other two PP cycles were 54 and 70 days long). I have the CBEFM so I was going to start it later in my cycle so it would catch ovulation. I'm also charting and have finally been able to have a consistent sleep pattern (hooray!). FF gave me an O date of CD 19 and I started the monitor on CD 21 (well started the peeing on sticks part of it) so I would've missed my surge, right? If I did truly O then, it will continue to give me low readings, right? Even if I'm pregnant?

My chart appears to make much more sense this cycle than it has before so here's to hoping for more high temps! I'll be over the moon thrilled if I did O on CD 19- such a thing is unheard of in this house!!!

Any opinions?

Here's my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44ec5

Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hi there,
I'm going through a very similar thing right now (I posted about it a few days ago actually).

I started my CBEFM testing on CD12 (I was going to wait longer, but I got impatient, LOL). I've only gotten low reads, but my chart looks like maybe I O'd before I started the sticks. I've searched and searched for an answer of what the monitor would say if you started it AFTER O, but can't find one.

I'm not an expert charter, but, if your temps stay up, I'd say does look possible for O, especially with matching CM (I don't have that). Regardless, hooray for a better looking chart for you and good sleep!

Since I don't have matching CM, and since I don't think I've ever O'd so early in my life
I'm going to keep using the monitor. (my chart's here http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c383d would love input as well)

? for you- do you "read" the sticks? I have been watching mine, and all I have is a fairly dark estrogen line... i have no idea, tho, what a stick would look like AFTER O, since, well, that's not the point, right?

KMP, would love to know how it turns out for you, or if you find more info on what the monitor does after O or, even better, during a pg..

I'm crossing my fingers for both of us that we can be the moms who got pg by using the CBEFM AFTER ovulation

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.