Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else in the same boat? I am using the FR OPK since the person I loaned my CBFM to is ignoring my request to get it back!
: ANYWAY, I am so anxious to O and thinking it won't happen til next week since I have a 33 day cycle. But I want to DTD earlier than normal to try for a girl. BUT, I have a barely there test line on my OPK so I still have awhile to go. So if I am this insane over waiting to O, can't WAIT til I have to do the 2ww!
:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Why, hello, cycle buddy!!!
I, too, am on CD 11 and 33! This is my 2nd cycle off BCP, so I'm still trying to regulate. Last month I had a 37 day cycle, but the good news is that I did ovulate!!

Last month was our first month TTC, so during my tww, I was totallly obsessive!! Took 2 hpts and was convincing myself I saw pregnancy signs everywhere!!! I can't exactly say that this month I will be any better, but I am going to TRY to not poas at 8DPO like last month!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow we are cycle buddies aren't we? lol I have been off BCP for about 4 months now but this is my first month TTC. The last two cycles were 33 days each so I am hoping it stays that way. I don't want any super long ones. i have had those before and it's too much waiting! haha Keep me posted on how you're doing! hopefully we'll both get BFP soon! Good luck!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
omg i totally know the feeling! i'm at CD22 and have had so many ovulatory signs, but it just HASN'T HAPPENED YET. i have been bouncing around waiting for it to happen for 3 weeks now!

waiting to O is really hard because you have no clue how long it will be! at least in the 2ww you know for sure that it will be 2 weeks! waiting to O is also stressful for me because i get nervous about having sex at the right time and blah blah blah. i just want to O already! i know the 2ww is stressful but at least ALL i have to do is sit there and stress, not keep trying to find time to have sex when DH, DD, and i are all miserably sick and sleep-deprived. bah!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by tinynyota View Post
Ugh, I KNOW. Cd10 of 29/30 and I can't resist the siren call of the OPK cd8? What, do I think OPKs grow on trees?? If only!
I know what you mean. I bought the 20 pack First response OPK for $35 this time because since this is my first month TTC in over 2 years i kinda need a decent window to start with. So it tells you to start the day after AF leaves, which I knew i shouldn't anyways, but i thought i better do it just to see. And of course stark white until this morning, but even then it is SOOOO light. haha

Yummy, you are right about that. The 2ww isn't as bad since you have a better window and knowing when you will get a result. I guess it's so stressful as well because the result is such a HUGE one!

Come on eggies already!!!!
:
:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just checking to see how everyone's doing!!! As for me, no O yet and I think I am out for this month.
My DH's travel schedule for work has him gone from Monday-Thursday every week for next THREE weeks!!! Seriously, does his work NOT understand that they must conform to MY ovulation schedule? Is that really too much to ask???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.