Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite sale of the year! It's always huge and well-organized.

Friday, July 28
9 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
and
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Saturday, July 29
(1/2 price sale)
9:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon

9132 Kingston Pike

·
Registered
397 Posts
It sounds fun - do they have lots of kid stuff (clothes, toys, supplies, etc.)?

Is it open to everyone? Or do you have to live in the area/neighborhood and get in with a friend who is hooked up?

Kristen

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cedar springs church, the pretty large one near cedar bluff. it's open to anyone. clothes, gear, bikes, you name it!

i should've been more specific... was typing while nursing both girls.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Thanks!!
I thought it was churchy-sounding, so it's like a consignment sale? So happy that we will be in town for it.

Are you coming to AP on Monday?

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
OOOhhhh I need to go!!

And anna....I looked at your newborn stash online, and OMG!! You had some gorgeous stuff!! Glad to know there i s another momma in the knox area who is cd crazy!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Anyone get some good stuff? I got a "My breastfriend" pillow, 3 pairs of pants, 1 jacket, and 1 matching outfit. There were a TON of people there and Cash wasn't happy to be there. Most things seemed overpriced but was a very nice sale otherwise.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I'm in town visiting my family, so I went last night. I found a lot of clothes for my girls. I have 3, so it was well worth it for me. I think I got about 50 items of clothing/shoes and only spent about $120. Pretty darn good to me. I got alot of things the girls will be able to wear this winter and next spring. It was great for "back-to-school" shopping! We didn't even bother with the tos, but I looked through the books....I was so tempted to buy and then burn the copies of Baby-Wise and Baby Whisperer. There were a few of them.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zoe398
I'm in town visiting my family, so I went last night. I found a lot of clothes for my girls. I have 3, so it was well worth it for me. I think I got about 50 items of clothing/shoes and only spent about $120. Pretty darn good to me. I got alot of things the girls will be able to wear this winter and next spring. It was great for "back-to-school" shopping! We didn't even bother with the tos, but I looked through the books....I was so tempted to buy and then burn the copies of Baby-Wise and Baby Whisperer. There were a few of them.

You know everything is 1/2 off today till noon. I didn't see baby-wise or the baby whisperer there or I would have snatched it up. I should have picked up DS some clothes for next summer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts