Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ha, I was just coming here to post - I just did one over at The BabyWearer. This explains more of what we're doing - please contribute!!

Quote:
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to let everyone know that we're doing a bunch of stuff for World Breastfeeding Week on the Celebrity Baby Blog next week - trying to raise money for LLL, doing giveaways, raffles, informational posts on BFing once you return to work, extended BFing, going over myths about BFing, handling objections to BFing, etc, etc. Basically making it as big of a deal as we can. Anyway, my editor Danielle is looking for pictures of moms BFing their kids to be featured on the site, so I wanted to do a post here and at The BabyWearer to see if anyone would be interested. You do need to be okay with 60,000 readers a day viewing your pic, but if you would be more comfortable, Danielle is willing to crop photos so that they don't show your face. You can be nursing in a carrier, on your couch, in your bed, whatever, we're taking everything. You can read more info about it here: http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2006...eastfee_2.html , and the address to send your pics is [email protected]

Thank you for even reading my huge blurb. I hope some of you are able to contribute!

·
Registered
8 Posts
UPDATE:
So far we have gotten over 50 emails filled with beautiful images of our readers breastfeeding their babies. Please keep them coming! We are going to create a gallery of these photos- perhaps it will be the largest online collection of nursing photos!

Danielle, CBB Publisher

·
Registered
8 Posts
We have gotten a few toddler and pregnancy shots (we are doing an article on both tandem and extended nursing). We would like more images of:
-women of color (so far only one has emailed us)
-babywearing while nursing
-tandem (including twins)
-toddlers

Please include your name, your baby's name and their age in the photo.

If you send photos after seeing this post on Mother, please mention it in your email.

Thanks!
Danielle
CBB Publisher

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
I have a pic of the girls tandem nursing (Hannah was a litle over 2 1/2, Kayla was about 9 mos.), but it's not the best. I look awful in it though.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Quote:
We've got tandem (twins and infant/toddler) and single toddlers!

I sent in one of me tandem nursing. It was taken last month of my then 20 month old dd and 6 month old dd.

I have some cute single shots too . .maybe I should send in more.

Danielle, first of all I love your name, it's one of my dd's names, and your Anya is a DOLL!!! Thank you so much for doing this for us lactivists!!
I also linked CBB on my MySpace blog, gotta get the word out!!
CBB rocks!!!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I sent mine in....I forgot to give her my name though...But I did put age and Natalees's name

·
Registered
607 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by danielley
UPDATE:
So far we have gotten over 50 emails filled with beautiful images of our readers breastfeeding their babies. Please keep them coming! We are going to create a gallery of these photos- perhaps it will be the largest online collection of nursing photos!

Danielle, CBB Publisher
TY so much for doing this!
I have some nursing pics from nb up to now, and a couple of her nursing her dolls I'm going to track down and send in.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hi, I've been lurking here every day for weeks & this is my first post in this forum. I'll try to stop lurking and start posting!

I wanted to say that I was just looking for something special to do for WBW, so I sent Danielle some pics of my boys.

I thought you might like seeing one I sent, it cracks me up every time I see it. Hair Drying Milkies

·
Registered
607 Posts
Ok, so I sent in a nb, 1 yo, 2 yo, and some 2.5 yo ones of her nursing her carebear and tandem nursing her dolly and carebear.
So, I think I got most of the categories covered.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Ut oh. Got this message:

We're sorry. There's a problem with the e-mail address(es) you're
trying
to send to. Please verify the address(es) and try again. If you
continue
to have problems, please contact Customer Support at (480) 624-2500.

<[email protected]>:
The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder
is full.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MySunflowerBoys
Hi, I've been lurking here every day for weeks & this is my first post in this forum. I'll try to stop lurking and start posting!

I wanted to say that I was just looking for something special to do for WBW, so I sent Danielle some pics of my boys.

I thought you might like seeing one I sent, it cracks me up every time I see it. Hair Drying Milkies
Love your nursing pics... I have nursed while dd sits in sink and I do my make-up-lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.