Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our DS is almost a year old. I've read a few forums here on MDC about tooth decay, and I'd like to do everything possible to prevent it. I've read a little about cell salts. Is there a type that is recommended for general heath and to prevent tooth decay? Where do I purchase them?

I've seen the product "The Dental Essentials" supplement advertised here on MDC and I'm wondering if it would be worth it to start DS on? Anyone have experience with it?

http://www.thedentalessentials.com/ingredients_s/62.htm

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I have looked up cell salts and I see no peer reviewed studies. Are there any? Yes, a lot of anecdotal evidence , it worked Me, my mom, my cousin" but what about a study or two?

I have never had any pistive effect from any homeopathic remedies as child or adult of for my kid. I think because I do not believe in them . It seem those remedies have stron placebo effect, the kind of demonstarate in studies of anit-depressnat when they are used for mild cases.

Any studies/ anyone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.