Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first fuzbomb yesterday and I used it for the first time last night and I have just got to say- YOWZA! This cover ROCKS! It's trim and soft and didn't even sweat or wick. ALL of our other wool sweats at least a little overnight since Josh can pee like a race horse. I am really impressed and must now sell my car to buy more
:

I've noticed that Celtic Wolf covers look simular to Fuzbombs, but are 1/2 the price. How do they compare preformance wise? Are they as trim and do they stay as dry and leak proof as the Fuz bomb. What do you like about them and what do you dislike. If given a choice which would you chose? Educate me! Thanks mamas

·
Registered
644 Posts
I have a Celtic Wolf and a turnip Fuz. IMO the Fuz fits *much* better and is much more trim. I can only use the CW if she's going pantless. It's got a weird bunchy thing going on. Perhaps we have the wrong size?

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
I really like my CWC. I used to have a Fuzbomb and found it a little more bulky than the CWC.
I like the fabric choices for the CWC and that I can get a tartan and its not $100 like the fuz.
I also like that I can get front or side snaps in that same style.

I also really like my Fuzeasy. But I don't know if you want opinions on that one or not.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Let's just say I have 8 Celtic wool and 2 Fuz~! I'll let you decide which ones I like better

Price is one thing and CW covers seem to work really well with EVERY diaper! I noticed my Fuz wool only fits well with a few kinds of diaper.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I have 2 Celtics and 2 Fuzbombs. The Fuz are slightly trimmer, because the Celtics have deeper gussets (resulting in a slight "flare" at the thigh binding) so are great over nighttime diapers and keep everything in, whereas the Fuz may not fit over a really bulky diaper.

Performance-wise, I find they both do great, but I prefer to wear the Celtics to bed (I mean for DS of course!!) , and I haven't experienced any colour bleeding with them as I have slight colour bleeding with the Fuz.

The Celtics look prettier than the Fuz (not counting the diaper garden of course) and that's just great for something that costs so much less.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts