Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a reminder of where we will be meeting this week.<br><br>
On Wednesday the 22nd from 10am to 12pm we will be at the Family Wellness Center, 635 Main St, Middletown, CT.<br><br>
Here are the directions previously posted by Sarah. Thanks Sarah.<br><br>
#635 is a little hard to mapquest because it's part of several buildings that make up the Family Wellness Center. 635 Main St., Middletown is the correct address though.<br><br>
Coming from Rte. 9 heading south, get off exit 15 onto Washington St./Rte. 66.<br><br>
Go straight to the first intersection, which is Washington and Main.<br><br>
Turn right onto Main St.<br><br>
Go straight for, oh, about a couple lights (maybe 3 blocks?) and turn left onto Grand St.<br><br>
Take your immediate right into the parking lot there for 2 free hours of parking.<br><br>
Walk back up Main St. about half a block (on the same side of Main St. as the parking lot). You'll pass a small garage on the corner and I think just one other business. The third or so door should be glass<br>
with green trim, set in between two picture windows. There will be lots of event calendars taped to the windows and a bunch of kids inside playing -- pretty hard to miss.<br><br>
Spencer and I will be there for 10am.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good Morning Mamas –<br><br>
To anyone who was planning on going out to Middletown today, Spencer and I won’t be able to make it. He has been sick lately and I thought he was on the mend, but we had some issues in the middle of the night and probably have to take him to the doctor this morning. Maybe you guys could post on here and let each other know if you are planning to go still.<br><br>
If no one from this group ends up going, it really doesn’t matter, and you can still go, because there is an already established playgroup that is held there on Wednesday mornings. The mothers we met were very nice and everyone welcomed us very warmly. I highly recommend it.<br><br>
Okay, sorry for any inconvenience that this causes anybody. Hope to see you next week.<br><br>
Tammy

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Hope Spencer is feeling better soon. So hard to see the little guys sick.<br><br>
We are hoping to meet up with everyone next week. I have an outpatient thing on Monday so I don't know how I'll be feeling, but am planning on it if I am feeling ok.<br><br>
I really really do want to come play. Feel like we are coming out of a long dark winter and just coming back into life after our whole birth experience.<br><br>
See everyone soon.<br>
Jessie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts