Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I over did it this weekend and had to spend a whole day laying down. I stained something in my lower abdomen and back, it was really uncomfortable. Anyhow, I was feeling much much better by the next day and resumed my normal activities just at a slower pace. That night I started to have a lot of pressure. I decided to have DH check me because of the weird pain I was having the day before and the heavy pressure I was feeling. My cervix which are normally tilted and way way back are low and up front. This normally doesn't happen to me until a week before I give birth or during labor. The are also soft but closed. Is this something that I should I keep an eye on or is this a normal thing? I am also going to be 28 weeks this week.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Cervix position and baby's position can change from day to day. It does sound like you need more rest and taking it very easy for a few more days. Pay attention to your body, give yourself what you need--you may find that things 'return to normal' soon. No need for more cervix checks--I think you will know what you need to know through what you feel 'from the inside' (not from stimulating the cervix unnecessarily with internal manual exams). Rest, relax, trust your body and your baby to work this out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts