Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
748 Posts
I think that it would be nice to have the cesearian added....although I think cause I dont' post enough lately I don't really have the feeling of not belonging in the Birth and Beyond forum, regardless of the subheading (just my feelings)...I haven't had the time I want to browse the forums as much and maybe would feel differently if I did, as all I usually have time to do is reply and look at threads I get emails for kwim??

I don't know if maybe it's denial or just no real time to look at the issue, but I'm ok with my sections, although now just typing this I do get a feeling of "what if", so I guess it is more of a no time to look at it....that and we've had so many things happening since Yanic was born...between Evy, potty learning, trips home, dh's unhappiness at work and looking to move "home", the possibility of moving home and living with his parents for ?? months, and just the daily grind...I guess I haven't really dealt with it yet....on the other hand, I really believe that all things happen as they are suppose to, even if they don't make sense at the time, there is a reason...after all....all experiences make us who we are right now. and for the most part I like who I am (that would be the optimstic person in me) kwim??
I don't mean to down play anyone elses feelings at all! And I hope that I don't cause I do learn, and enjoy everyone on these boards and feel a sense of "belonging" with all of you in this thread especially, no matter where the thread is located.

Take care and talk soon,
Jen

· Registered
748 Posts
Another
from me too....
and Congrats to the "new" mommas!!

It is hard to come to grips with c-sections sometimes, but all we can do is do the best for our babies, no matter how we do it....
When ever anyone whose just had a new babe asks me for advice, you know what I say....
"you need to do what works for you and your family and not worry about what everyone else is doing!!" It's hard at times trust me I know, but what could be more wonderful then a little babe no matter how they got here....

Take care all!!
vwmama
my babe was 10lbs 6 oz...and there was no way he was coming out any way but c-birth....enjoy your "little" one.

· Registered
748 Posts
Welcome Skye!! I'm glad that things went well!!

JESS~~I agree that it is a good idea to labour first if you can....that was my biggest concern when I was presented with having a sheduled section since I was over due...I wanted to go into labour first to know that he was "ready"

Take care all,
Jen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.