Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
748 Posts
Gossamer

My stats:

Dd ~ failure to progress after 27 hrs....huge knot in cord found when delivered by section ~ 2001

Ds ~ Attemped VBAC ~ 1 week overdue, merconium when water broke, thin uterus ~ delivered by section ~ big baby 10lbs 6oz ~ 2003

Jen

· Registered
748 Posts
Ladylee~~with one month to go, I bet you are getting excited.

I think it's natural to worry, but like you said you'd worry the other way too....in some ways I wish I had scheduled a section, it would have been nice to have known when babe was coming, since my mil came up a week before he was due (cause I could have swore I'd be early) and had to leave the week after he was born. It would have been nice to have the help longer after coming home.

Dh enjoyed watching both of my sections....although he didnt' watch as much the second time.

I'm having a hard time believeing that Yanic was born only 4 weeks ago! Things are back to normal as far as me doing stuff (although, I have had to take a few steps back yesterday and today, having a few pains) and it seems like he's always been a part of the family.

Jen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.