Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,335 Posts
C-section #1 in 2000, due to combination of breech (actually shoulder presentation) and abnormally shaped pelvis that I have been told will never "birth naturally"
C-section #2 in 2001 due to pelvis again and big baby who I labored with without knowing it

C-section #3 will be at the end of January, with a new Dr., new hospital, new everything (except dh
) and I am nervous, although I feel it's the right choice (that's why it love it here, I can say that)

· Registered
5,335 Posts
Ladylee

I hear you as far as how hard it is to know all along that you are going to section, gives you lots of time to worry, I sometimes lay awake at night worrying, and I have 5 months to go.

I guess we have to just get ourselves through it, I'd love to be one of those people who doesn't worry about things beyond their control.

I've never seen a c-section, I think I'd actually like to see one, but not my own

· Registered
5,335 Posts
(((Gossamer)))) I don't know what more to say.

Ladylee- I love what you said, I seriously hadn't even considered visualizing enjoying the birth (am I silly?) I just think of "getting through it". I am not very good at visualizing, my conscious mind has too much to say (anxiety), but I am really going to try what you have done, I had never consdered that I could actually *enjoy* my c-section. I guess I felt that was for women who wanted c-sections, you know those who want it b/c they don't feel like doing labor and delivery. Anyway, thanks for sharing that. I keep thinking how your c-section is coming up and I can't wait to hear how well it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.