Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a help with buying and using chainsaw for cutting wood for winter, Can't decide between two in stock at the dealer or the one I wanted but is on backorder. Leaning towards the MS 391 since it has more displacement and power. I have a MS 170 but it's too big .

·
Registered
19 Posts
I can advise you an excellent guide that will show you some good high-quality options. Thanks to this guide, I was able to choose a chainsaw for myself last year and another one for my father as a Christmas present. I am sure that you will like the way tacklife offers chainsaws explaining their characteristics in detail and comparing the cost in order to make it easier to choose the best options. I am fully confident that you will enjoy this guide and the choice that is offered in it. I really like this guide

·
Registered
50 Posts
I can advise you an excellent guide that will show you some good high-quality options. Thanks to this guide, I was able to choose a chainsaw for myself last year and another one for my father as a Christmas present. I am sure that you will like the way tacklife offers chainsaws explaining their characteristics in detail and comparing the cost in order to make it easier to choose the best options. I am fully confident that you will enjoy this guide and the choice that is offered in it. I really like this guide
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts