Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/30/mmr-kids-living-scientific-proof-mmr-causes-autism

I don't actually agree that this single case study is proof, however, it does describe a child who became ill almost immediately after receiving a measles vaccine (14 months) and whose condition worsened after receiving the MMR at age 4.

(3) Health Select Committee Sixth Report 1998/99 - David Thrower's
Memorandum Appendix I — Degeneration of Oliver Thrower Into Autism — Case
History
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199899/cmselect/cmhealth/549/...

My question is two-fold. Did any of the parents in this forum experience the same situation of giving a vaccine, having a child become quite ill, and then giving a vaccine or vaccines a second time and having a similar illness occur?

Anyone know of published cases describing multiple reactions to vaccines in one child?

If you shared your story with doctors or in online forums, were the repeated reactions denied as being connected to vaccines? If yes, on what grounds?

Reactions: SilverMoon010

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Msm downplays vaccine reactions so often, people truly don't know what one looks like, that they can report it, and have been taught to think they don't occur because 'they said they were safe', and eagerly believe it, as first time parents. When baby has a reaction at the 2mo vaccines, it's dismissed as 'normal', parents think it's normal, and they continue vaccinating until clearly something is wrong with the child. And, then, onto a life a pharma is usually the scenario. And also denial through out that vaccines had anything to do with the child's poor health.

·
Registered
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Msm downplays vaccine reactions so often, people truly don't know what one looks like, that they can report it, and have been taught to think they don't occur because 'they said they were safe', and eagerly believe it, as first time parents. When baby has a reaction at the 2mo vaccines, it's dismissed as 'normal', parents think it's normal, and they continue vaccinating until clearly something is wrong with the child. And, then, onto a life a pharma is usually the scenario. And also denial through out that vaccines had anything to do with the child's poor health.
On the other hand, I think a significant number of parents are worried about vaccines and watch their baby carefully after the vaccine appointment. This is seen as a problem by doctors and the vaccine pushers, who do use mainstream media, as you say, to deny that vaccine reactions are even a concern.

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
I can think of 3 posters on MDC who gave their child a vaccine, their child had a reaction, they thought it was a "coincidence" and then they gave their child another vaccine only for the child to have another "coincidence." All 3 are non-vax now.

I will pm you the names.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts