Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sooo....*sigh*..talked to the MF...and by the results of the US (I didnt want to have *sigh*) Baby is actully measuring April 3rd as EDD...so that brings us back a week from March 25th. Sucks a wee bit...but I guess babes coming when babe is ready...doesnt really change much really. but ya ....so should I go to the April board or stay here with you ladies?<br>
Its up to you guys if ya want me to stay. I think I will go over and intro myself and stuff. but ya<br>
Phoenix

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
We'd miss you if you left us. Stay!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Oh yes, you should stay here! My due date is 3/30 and my babe will likely come in April, but you know there's those 2 weeks before and the 2 weeks after--it's just so fluid. Stick around. This group is great!

·
Registered
397 Posts
You should stay... It's just a date, doesn't meen the day your baby will chose to be born is going to change. You could easily still be a March mama.<br><br>
Jessie

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
you should stay.<br><br>
my SIL had an ultrasound that said she still had 4 weeks to go. well, 2 days later she went into labor and had her son. U/S are so inaccurate at the later dates. you just never know!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts