Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there,
i'm well into my 2WW and yesterday (while checking CM) i noticed a pretty significant change in the shape/structure of my vagina. for lack of a better term, it seems like a small "flap" right before my cervix. sorry for the TMI, but my DP agreed that this flap is a new development. it's soft and not painful at all - just different. i'm thinking it might be related to increased blood flow or something, but has anyone else experienced this?

thanks!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by whoabethy View Post
hi there,
i'm well into my 2WW and yesterday (while checking CM) i noticed a pretty significant change in the shape/structure of my vagina. for lack of a better term, it seems like a small "flap" right before my cervix. sorry for the TMI, but my DP agreed that this flap is a new development. it's soft and not painful at all - just different. i'm thinking it might be related to increased blood flow or something, but has anyone else experienced this?

thanks!
OMG! Im glad Im not the only one! I too have a flap in there its towards the front and then there is my cervix. In fact, I would say it's soft like my lips only...slimy. Hmm......

·
Registered
138 Posts
I never had a flap near my cervix, but my cervix does get very sensitive and painful when pregnant.

I know that with my last two pregnancies (didn't check with the first), and with my m/c, my cervix was hyper-sensitive to touch when checking my cp. It would feel almost as if I had hot sauce or something on my finger when checking. It's usually my first clue that I'm pregnant, along with the heightened sense of smell.

There are so many weird symptoms out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.