Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed my 2 year old daughter up to do the mom and tot gymnastics class at Sport Art Gymnastics on Tuesdays from 10:30 - 11:15.
http://www.sportartgymnastics.com/

This "class" is pretty much just a relaxed environment for young children to run around and explore - it wasn't structured, my daughter was allowed to run around to whatever equipment she wanted, when she wanted. She tried rolls, the balance beam, the bars, the trampoline, etc…The instructor pretty much just followed her around and encouraged her to try different things if she was interested.

The problem was, she was the only child in the class. She really enjoyed playing on all of the fun, colorful equipment, but I think she'd have a lot more fun if there were a few other kids to run around with.

Usually, she just gets dragged around as I take her two older brothers to activities and classes, so I wanted something special for her.

So, I wanted to find out if there might be other Chapel Hill area families with toddlers who might be interested in trying it out - the class is supposed to be for ages 18 months to 3 years old - they allow you to try a class free, and you can just sign up per month, no long term commitment needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.