Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dd has been sick with all the crusty snot, she's got some dry skin on her face. Is there something that can help it? She's been itching at it so I think it is bothering her a little bit. I'm hoping it is not exema, I'm prone to it myself.

Would lanisoh work or would it be too thick?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Lansinoh is really sticky, I only use it if I can sneak it on ds chapped cheeks after he is sleeping. A good thick lotion like Eucerin is a good one to try. I hope it's not excema too.... that was our first sign with ds's food allergies and excema- the chronically chapped cheeks. Good luck!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm yeah...I didn't think about the sticky factor. She's had some indications of food sensitivities, so I'm kinda watching it carefully. So eucerin is ok on the face? I'll have to pick some up.

We've had to go completely organic for her. No pesticides or preservatives, so far all not organically grown produce has made her break out in a rash. I feel bad for her, but it makes it easy for me to argue for organic stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.