Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a Chariot Cougar. I've only ever used it with my ds and dd1 who were four and 14 mos when we first used it. Now that dd2 has come along I'd like to use it with her and dd1. I'm trying to decide between the Infant Sling and the Baby Supporter. We don't use it as a bike trailer, just as a stroller.<br><br>
Have you used either one? Which one would be the most useful and give me the greatest use for the price?<br><br>
ETA: Right now I just put my 4mo dd2 in a sling, push the chariot with dd1 while ds rides his bike. I would like to have the option basically to put dd2 in the stroller on occasion.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have both the infant "hammock" insert and the supporter. I LOVE the hammock, and the supporter is only so-so. I don't think I even used it with DD! I would go ahead and invest in the hammock/sling and then purchase the extra supporter if you think it's necessary further down the road (like if your LO outgrows the sling but is a bit too small to sit in the seat sans support).

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
I didn't get my Chariot until DS was nearly 1, but have had several friends use the sling and that's the option I would probably choose. The infant supporter seems better for older infants who just need a little help sitting up vs. the sling that works for a baby who can't sit up at all yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts