Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ladies<br><br>
I charted prior to both both of my pregnancies...one resulting in my 13 month old daughter, and the other I miscarried 2 weeks ago. I started spotting on April 15, really bleeding and passing large clots on April 19, and just stopped bleeding/spotting yesterday (so a full two weeks). I'm still grieving, but obsessive about trying again. My dr. recommends waiting two cycles to TTC, and I think we'll wait one (maybe).<br><br>
My question: what do I consider cycle day 1? The day I started spotting? The day full-on bleeding started? I haven't been good about taking temps regularly during the past two weeks (still BF my daughter, still crying in the night), but would like to start.<br><br>
Thanks much...<br><br>
camille

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think when I had my first "official" AF, it was not the spotting and bleeding from the mc, it was about a month later. That would be the first day of the cycle that I would start charting. It stinks, doesn't it, that you want to start right away and you feel like you have your hands tied. I'm so sorry for your very recent loss.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I'm sorry for you loss, momma....<br><br>
I counted my first full day of bleeding with my last loss as Day 1. We lost our baby at 9w3d on March 26, 2009, conceived around April 16, 2009 and I gave birth to our daughter December 24, 2009. I share this to give you hope...<br><br>
Amy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts