Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Subscribing.

I am around CD 46 or so right now, w/ ovulation on CD 43. LOL. That is very late. But had I not been charting, I would probably be buying pregnancy tests every week or few days from CD 30 on.

Thank you Toni Weschler for saving me money on pregnancy tests that I don't need. LOL.

Andrea

·
Registered
527 Posts
I've been tta for a few months and was planning on ttc this winter but I'm afraid that I will have to put it off for a little while until we are more ready for another baby... but I am a bit sad about it as I am having serious baby fever and was getting excited to have #3 but it really isn't a great time for our family to do this... ah well, I'll probably be here for another year at least.

I'm now on day 8 of my cycle but haven't taken my temp or anything! I just can't seem to get it together this month. I had better hurry up and start or maybe my subconscious desire to ttc will come true
!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Just checking in...

I've been out of touch the past few weeks after my partner had an accident in China and had to be evacuated to Hong Kong. He's doing really well, and it looks like we're sticking to our TTC in December plans. Which is next month! Woo-hoo!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Subscribing...

I'm on CD21 still waiting to O; my little one must have stepped up BF this month as the last few cycles I've O'ed closer to CD17.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I'm hoping to avoid. I really WANT another baby but for many reasons dh and I decided that we should wait until younger ds is 2 (Jan 2007) until we start trying again. And that's the absolute earliest time, we may wait until 2008. We don't do bc but I'm thinking about trying to chart to keep track. I got pg w/ds2 when ds1 was only 5 months old and had ds2 when ds1 was still 13 months, it was crazy. Now I love it but I want to give ds2 a little more time to be the baby. Anyway, I've
enough, was just trying to subscribe.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi everyone!

Well, I am still waiting to O this cycle. I am on or near CD 35 I think. I've had 2 weeks of EWCM so I am getting rather tired of it.
: I guess I was too optimistic to hope my cycles would return to normal quickly!

Sally, until last month I was TTA while waiting on that first PPAF. It finally returned when my DD was 17 months old. You can definitely start charting now and look for wetter, more fertile CM to show up as an indication that your body is getting ready to cycle again. If you want to know more I would recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility--she has a special section on charting during anovulatory times such as breastfeeding.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Subscribing! I've just begun charting this cycle; I've been TTA for a few months using the oh-so-reliable rhythm method combined with VCF. After a scare this past month I decided to get my act together, pick up TCOYF, and start doing this for real. We're TTA for a couple more months, so I can hopefully drop a few more lbs., then TTC. Hopefully this time it won't take me 8 months to get pregnant.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Wow short thread this month. Can someone take a look at my chart? I'm kinda semi-freaking out over here. My cp has been md/low and closed to md and my cm has only been sticky. I forgot to temp yesterday but I had a highish temp today and 2 days ago. I also have a pain right around my right ovary area. Now because of cm/cp I've been think we're safe and we gio a few nights ago. Now I'm thinking maybe I've O'd. I haven't been feeling very well the past few days but I don't have a fever so maybe that whats the higher temps are, pus I've done a pretty crappy job temping this cycle

ok here's my chart

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yeah, pretty quiet around here this month. I confess I have been hanging out a lot in The One Thread, getting ready to TTC in... let me count 'em... 17 days!!! Although, this cycle has been mighty confusing. DP was in the hospital half way around the world, so there was some stressful travel, and my temps were high, but not high enough consistently to indicate ovulation. Plus weird EW that keeps coming back. Hopefully AF in the next few days and then back to normal!!!

Azreial, I don't think you've ovulated yet. Hard to tell without reliable temping, but based on last month, when you had a good patch of fertile CM (I suspect you might have ovulated and then had a weak thermal shift around CD27), I don't think you're there yet. Now to be a nagger, remember it's not safe to GIO unless you have definitely confirmed ovulation! None of this guesswork! Your thermometer is your best friend!!!

Welcome, Kerriemoe!!!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Just found this thread (of course there is everything at MDC!!
)

I have been charting for a while now, as I am getting acupuncture dealing with low hormone levels, and the therapist uses my chart to see what's what. I just entered all my data online and pulled out TCOYF to use this as reliable bc. Have to get used to checking CM, etc, as I have only been doing temps.

Will check out this thread and past ones all more thoroughly after the holiday, as I should be packing to leave for family in the morning. Gotta
!!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Sure enough, AF arrived the day after my last post. Which means I am no longer an avoider!
Baby-making, here I come.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrunchyMamaToBe
Sure enough, AF arrived the day after my last post. Which means I am no longer an avoider!
Baby-making, here I come.

oooh good luck ttc!! come back and let us know when you're pg. otherwise i'll have to start stalking the one thread and that would not be good for my tta efforts.
their excitement could be contagious.

welcome back megan!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.