Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classic fun

review by maman a droit

This seems like one of those toys that everyone has and everyone remembers from when they were a kid themself! My son loves to pull the phone along and hear the noise it makes. One frustrating thing with the new version of this phone is that the cord between the phone and the receiver is so short you have to pick the whole phone up to talk! And as with all Fisher-Price toys, this phone is made in China, so if that's a deal-breaker for you, don't bother getting this phone. I think it's a cute basic toy that's lots of fun for toddlers though personally!

ProsCons
cute, pull-alongshort cord, plastic, made-in-China

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Durability5

·
Registered
124 Posts
What kid doesn't love a phone?

review by devasma

We got this for my ds when he was about 10 months old.  He is now 15 months, and likes it more now then he did then.  He really likes to pretend to talk on the phone, and with this he isn't stealing the cordless phone all of the time!  The only thing I don't like about it - the cord that attaches the hand set to the phone is very short, so when he puts it up to his ear the whole phone comes with it!  

ProsCons
Bright colours, fun.String from phone to hand set is too short!

Ratings
Overall4
Value4
Durability5

·
Administrator
2,056 Posts
Chatter Telephone

Description:
Ring-ring! This classic has been making kids giggle for generations! Preschoolers love to chat on the phone and this classic roll-along pull toy makes it even more fun. Kids can't resist the friendly face with eyes that move up and down when they pull the toy along. Imitating words and phrases they've heard you say helps children make sense of the world. This toy is perfect for encouraging speech, providing an opportunity for "two-way" conversation and a common ground for enhancing communication skills. It's also lots of fun! Age: 12 months + Award: Dr Toy "Best Classic Toys" 2005

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts