Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-"Women make the Best Friends, A Celebration" by Lois Wyse, HB, Dj has a couple of scuffs, I think theres maybe 6 or seven lines highlighted, otherwise vgc. Was 20- new, 4-

-"Wuhu Diary, On taking my Adopted Daughter Back to her Hometown in China" by Emily Prager. HB, good cond, was 22- asking 4-

-"Voyage Beyond DOubt" by Bruce Moen, from Exploring the Afterlife Series. Vol 2. Good cond, dedicated and signed by Author, was 14- asking 3-

-"The Alexander Technique" by Wilfred Barlow, good used condition, just shows a little wear. Asking 3-

-"The Path to Love" by Deepak Chopra. Larger HB. Small amount of highlighting, not much. Overall good condition. Would have been about 20 new, asking 4-

These prices dont include shipping, but media rate will be about 1.40 per book, less when buying more than one (
). Thanks for looking, I have to clear some stuff out, so please feel free to make offers or take the whole lot for a great price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.