Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
must be some christmas money burning holes in pockets -- i can't believe how much a few of those went for

sigh, i'm so sad that i will never really have the opportunity to get some friends for the elbee we have. it works so well for us, i understand the mania.

·
Registered
538 Posts
There are several smalls now up and only in the $10-$20 range .. I'm not even going to try for them, but it's entertaining to watch.

On a related note, it's so nice to see ebay starting to pick up again, the pickings were pretty slim for a while.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
Their design is perfect, in my opinion, and they're more absorbent than they look.

They are very well made, with very high quality materials.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok see I think the opposite, I don't find them absorbant at all, infact my ELbee in my stash was the least absorbant of the bunch and I didn't find them any more trim than diapers I made myself or my KHW, and my KHW are way more absorbant! Thats the route
I'd go.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goddess3_2005
Ok see I think the opposite, I don't find them absorbant at all, infact my ELbee in my stash was the least absorbant of the bunch and I didn't find them any more trim than diapers I made myself or my KHW, and my KHW are way more absorbant! Thats the route
I'd go.
I dont think you had a good experience, the one you had was OC waffle and thats the least absorbent off all materials, IMO

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.