Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any cheap but still nice hotels in the South Seattle area. (Sea tac and surrounding cities). My DH Grandma died and we are leaving tommarrow to arrange the funeral and everything. I am unsure of how long we will be there but probably at least 5 days. Would love something close to a park so the kids and I can get out while my husband is out. Also would need at least a mini fridge. Have been looking online and everything is so $$$.

Ideas?
Thanks

·
Banned
4,450 Posts
Well, sorry to say but south seattle kinda sucks and seatac is not that great. There are tons of hotels near the airport, however, and it would be an easy drive up hwy 99 from there to w seattle where there would be nice parks for the kids. That is what I would do.

sorry for your loss

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Allison, sorry for your loss.
Before moving to this area I stayed at a motel 6 in Fife which was just north of tacoma for around $36(no coffepot or fridge). They were much cheaper than the ones closer to the airport. I also have found better rates by asking for any local specials. Tukwila has some inexpensive motels. Fort Dent has a decent play area is right next to the Family Fun Center which is jam packed and loud but fun for some.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.