Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there such a thing as a cheap mei tai? I am looking for one around $30 or less. I really need something that will hold my 18 month old dd, since she isn't walking and the sling is getting way too small. Any one know of a place that sells them cheap? I really need something. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by art4babies
hmmm - if you don't plan on using it for very long....
you may want to check into what you are getting by saving about $15 bucks. Just a thought.
Do you know something we don't? I haven't seen a bad review but would like to know about a product if you don't think it'll last long...esp when it comes to the safety of my child KWIM?

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnR33
Do you know something we don't? I haven't seen a bad review but would like to know about a product if you don't think it'll last long...esp when it comes to the safety of my child KWIM?
ok - I am REALLY not trying to start something here, AT ALL. I wasn't - in any way - referring to one brand in particular, since I have never purchased one. I guess I was saying you get what you pay for, but should have kept my mouth shut. Huge apologies to anyone offended. Seriously.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
AGASIN - I AM NOT SAYING THAT ALL INEXPENSIVE MEI TAI'S ARE CHEAP - NEVER SAID THAT - I ONLY SUGGESTED THAT IF SOMEONE WANTED TO GET A REALLY CHEAP MEI TAI, THEY CHECK IT OUT - WHICHEVER ONE THEY CHOOSE TO GO WITH. I thought this sounded reasonable (something my grandmother would say and she is pretty nice) - didn't mean to offend anyone.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
AGASIN - I AM NOT SAYING THAT ALL INEXPENSIVE MEI TAI'S ARE CHEAP - NEVER SAID THAT - I ONLY SUGGESTED THAT IF SOMEONE WANTED TO GET A REALLY CHEAP MEI TAI, THEY CHECK IT OUT - WHICHEVER ONE THEY CHOOSE TO GO WITH. I thought this sounded reasonable (something my grandmother would say and she is pretty nice) - didn't mean to offend anyone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.